Национальная
Академия Гитары

GuitarForum.ru

YouTube канал национальной академии гитары
Текущее время: 19.04.24 19:29

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Вопрос ко всем, может кто знает?
СообщениеДобавлено: 23.03.05 10:14 
Студент Академии

Есть такой лейбл: Music. Video Prod.
Он выпустил порядка 23-х DVD-Video с названиями типа:
"Guitar Method: AC/DC"
По названию понятно, что там обучалка. Никто не сталкивался?
Они (видеообучалки) редко бывают толковыми, но иногда - интересными.
К каким можно эти отнести?
Много ли там трепа?
Как скомпанован кадр (совмещено видео с нотным/табовским текстом)?

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 15.04.05 12:46 
Студент Академии

И как? Не заказал?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 15.04.05 12:52 
Студент Академии

Я нашел много подобного на guitar9.com и 8notes.com, знать бы, что в них

P.S. А вот и отзывы про этого товарища нашел.

Curt Mitchel "Guitar Method: In the Style of Metallica"

an okay video
Overall this video is okay, but I think it need more riffs especially for songs from the "...And Justice For All" album. Most of the songs sound pretty close note for note but I think the "Sad But True" riff is not supposed to be played in a dropped D-tuning like Curt did on the video....

I thought Metallica was supposed to be cool.,
This video was pretty good in terms of reviewing the actual guitar method, but overall was kinda dull. Some of the songs Curt played seemed to be in the wrong note or something, and he put a lot of emphasis on the tablature. Not up to par with what it could have been, but informative nonetheless.

Guitar method in the style of a complete ...,
ok, id like to start by saying that i paid ...for this on DVD from ebay, hoping to learn something. I recieved it a put it in and low and behold, Curt Mitchell, with his bad 80's blonde hair cut, or growth i mean, stands holding a single humbucker guitar. I stay optimistic and wait for him to st-st-start. Stuttering stanley should have had a script. He starts playing "riff #1, since this tape cant go against the copyrights of the song names" and plays it full speed. If youve been playing guitar for 30 years, or already know this "riff" then it looks cool, then the camera for some reason loses its vertical hold and we see only Curt's fret board, where he demonstrates his bad habbit of barley moving his fingers in such a manner that you cant tell what his is doing, not to mention you cant see his left hand, which is picking 1000 Mph, and god only knows the strings. We never ever see how to pick any song, all we see is the "fingerings" or what i like to call a live and active tumor flopping around on the fret board. the veiwer is now so confused that they continue to watch, never knowing whats going on, and we watch him show you the completley wrong way to play several songs like "sad but true" or the hardest way they can be played like with "seek and destroy" and watch him hit bad note after bad note. he blends it good, but they are still wrong notes. then we end with "power trax" where we watch this hippie whale away ...for like 5 minutes. If i had to say one good thing about this video, i would say that it has inspired me. I'm now going to make my own guitar video: "Guitar method in the style of Curt Mitchell" where in I will remove any ounce of self dignity i ever had is drive my viewers to suicide, after i throw myself around acting like i know what im doing. The upside, or reason to buy this video? Included is 2 front and back sheets of badly copied paper contaning almost illegible tabaliture of 8 songs, all titled "metallica". good stuff, i promise.

What a joke
Curt Mitchel can wail... but he doesnt play things right! I've seen Metallica live... I've got their tab book. A few things aren't right. Seek n Destroy isnt played right. The guy messes up a lot also. Can't see finger movements clearly, effects on parts that make the sounds completly blend... but not in a good way
This video was pretty good in terms of reviewing the actual guitar method, but overall was kinda dull. Some of the songs Curt played seemed to be in the wrong note or something, and he put a lot of emphasis on the tablature. Not up to par with what it could have been, but informative nonetheless.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 15.04.05 14:58 
Студент Академии

Блин, я когда пытался учить английский столько не переводил. На досуге почитаю :-)
А заказывать пока не стал.
Я полностью сменил всю свою технику, поэтому сейчас занят подбором фонотеки на DVD-A и SACD и фильмотеки на лицензионных DVD. А оно денег много требует.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 15.04.05 16:33 
Студент Академии

Сорри.

В общем, суть в том, что фуфня это, ноты чел берет не оригинальные, а такие, как сам сыграть смог, показывает плохо (быстро, без толковых объяснений), названий риффов и песен не говорит, потому что копирайт, и вместо буклета мелкая распечатка табов.

По диску с SRV такие же отзывы.

В принципе, я чего-то такого и ожидал, т.к. вряд ли кто-то один может одинаково хорошо показать и проанализировать стиль таких разных групп и гитаристов.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 15.04.05 16:35 
Студент Академии

спасибо
кстати, деньги получил?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18.04.05 11:38 
Студент Академии

Да, получил, спасибо!